Our theme for our demonstrations at this year’s Seedy Sunday Brighton is Fabulous Ferments.
Here are a selection of recipes from our menu including:
- Uttapam – fermented rice and lentil pancakes from South India served with coconut chutney
- Blini – sourdough buckwheat drop scones topped with aubergine caviar
- Pau de Queijo – Brazilian cheese balls served with fiery mojo rojo
- Farinata – chickpea pancakes with brazed leeks and rocket pesto
- Bau – steamed buns with hoisin tofu and sesame kale
Enjoy and happy cooking!
Download the recipes