Our aim is to empower and motivate you to promote good food, cookery, health, wellbeing and a sustainable food system within your communities.
This training will help you to:
– plan a cookery course, club or community food project
– be a better cook
– understand more about the food we eat
– support others in improving their cookery and everyday nutrition skills
– work effectively with groups and share your enthusiasm for good food
– develop a social enterprise
– make healthy cohesive communities
– create a sustainable food system.
We will also cover running online cookery classes and setting up C-19 secure cookery environments.
In addition to the two days of training, participants receive ongoing mentoring and support.
Includes a recipe book, training manual, lunch, refreshments and food to go.
Thanks to funding from 3VA and the Wealden Food Partnership, we have some subsidized places available for community groups and low-income projects based in Wealden, East Sussex. Please get in touch with us directly if you would like to check your eligibility.