We offer cookery training and mentoring for people who are passionate about good food, who want to set up and run food related initiatives which aim to improve the health and wellbeing of their communities. Whether you are a teacher, community or youth worker, health professional, entrepreneur or social business, our cookery training will inspire, empower and motivate you!
This cookery training can help you to:
- plan a cookery course, club or community food project
- be a better cook
- understand more about the food we eat
- support others in improving their cookery and everyday nutrition skills
- work effectively with groups and share your enthusiasm for good food
- develop a social enterprise
- make healthy cohesive communities
- create a sustainable food system
All cookery training is tailored to the needs of the participants and is further supported by the Community Chef’s mentoring programme. Please contact me for more information.