SMOOTHIE BIKE | SCHOOLS | BREAD | CATERING | ORCHARDS | CONSULTANCY
I offer consultancy services and community food advice to schools, community groups, social enterprises, charities, government organisations, health services and ethical businesses.
I currently work in the following areas:
- Community cookery development
- Helping schools and organisations to initiate and run cookery clubs, cook and eat sessions, cookery courses and other initiatives which improve people’s cookery and nutrition skills.
- Food access and social enterprise
- Supporting communities in setting up food co-ops and bulk buying schemes, community cafes, health catering and other food focused social enterprises.
- Food policy
- Setting up community, school and corporate food forums which work towards implementing food policies that promote healthier, more environmentally sustainable food provision.
- Recipe writing and menu planning
I specialise in recipes and menus which are integrally healthy using seasonal ingredients which can be locally sourced. Download one of my e-books for a flavour of what I like to cook.