Two days of training and mentoring for people who are passionate about good food and want to set up and run cookery clubs and food related community activities.
This training will help you to:
– plan a cookery course, club or community food project
– be a better cook
– understand more about the food we eat
– support others in improving their cookery and everyday nutrition skills
– work effectively with groups and share your enthusiasm for good food
– develop a social enterprise
– make healthy cohesive communities
– create a sustainable food system
In addition to the two days of training, participants receive ongoing mentoring and support.
Includes lunch, refreshments and food to go.
- Cookery Leader Training East Sussex
December 6, 2017 - December 7, 2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: Lewes Community Kitchen
Venue Phone: 7766526217Address: